Aug 22, 2013

Japanese Make-up Haul

WHO LOVES JAPANESE MAKE-UP PRODUCT LIKE I DO?


Finally, I bought my wish-list make-up since my Teenager era: Japanese make-up products! KATE Kanebo? You name it! Majolica Majorca? Another wish-list! Can I say that these products are my birthday gifts for myself?

Japanese make-up is widely known for its sheer, shimmering and long-lasting formula. Let's say, they love to launch soft color rather than bold one; good choice for those who love all that glitter and soft color. Too bad that not so many brands are available in Indonesia, you can only find Lunasol, Kanebo, Dolly Wink, etc in several shopping center. For other brands such as KATE Kanebo, Malaysia or Singapore is your nearest counter :( or you can Pre-order or buy ready stock products from online store. I bought mine from Miaw Lens; I'm not affiliated with them, just wanna share my experience buying J-Haul online with you :) If you are wondering about which brand to look for, I'll list-down the list:

♥ KATE by Kanebo (Top list~!)
PHOTOS
What do you think? Tell me your comment or experience buying Japanese cosmetics, can't wait to hear it~!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh you ordered so much and it's all so pretty! :D I'm jealous :3

    ~Sakura
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sakura ^^ Well..I had watched your tutorial vid and I can't believe how kawaii you are ♥ cute~

      Delete



blogger template by lovebird