Mar 21, 2013

What's in a girl's pouch?

Certain girls has some problem with the word "Simplicity", so do I. During my sophomore period, I was the kind of girl whose half of the bag's content was make-up. Being over-dressed made me realize: "Geez, if I went to Paris, the Parisian girls would laugh at me". Therefore, I'm learning on the principle of simplicity from Oscar Wilde - "Life is not complex. We are complex. Life is simple, and the simple thing is the right thing."



Here she goes: My make-up pouch. I heart this red bag. Actually, it's a goodie bag from a Magazine :P but despite it's origin, I do love the model and heart patterns. It fits exactly the right amount of make-up needed in my bag.
Yep, that's all inside the bag. My make up essential is quintessentially simple, since I prefer to have my make-up done at home and just retouch the lips' part. Let me tell you what they are:
  • A Two-Way Cake Powder from Caring
  • Baby Lips Lip balm from Maybelline
  • Eye brow Pencil from Viva Queen (It's a legendary eyebrow pencil in Indonesia~!)
  • Lip gloss stick from Too Cool For School
  • A vintage mirror
  • A black rubber-band
Before applying the TWC, I put on gobs and gobs of moisturizer from brand Olay. It has non-sticky and non-greasy formulas: perfect for my combination skin, too bad I forgot to snap the picture. I've already tried so many TWC from well-known Brand such as Body Shop to Revlon, but Caring TWC wins my heart and also my skin attention. Yet it costs around Rp. 45.000,- or US$5, Caring is a product from the famous make-up brand Sari Ayu which emphasizes the importance of having fun with your make-up while maintain your skin's health. Cool! No wonder they have cute yet modern packaging.
Caring's TWC: It blends perfectly in my skin, whilst covers dark spot and redness.
Maybelline's Baby Lips balm also gives lots of moisturizer needed for easily chappy lips like mine. I apply it religiously to avoid any chappy lips. You won't worry no more to put any kind of color you're craving for. Now your lips are kissable, smooch!
Baby Lips Lip Balm from Maybelline. (Smooting Cherry)
Just enough hints of red. This Lip Gloss stick gives you sheer red and gloss like a lip-tint usually gives. Oh, I do also love the packaging, isn't it cute? :3
Virgin Gloss Stick Red #6 from Too Cool For School
Oww...this eye-brow is must-to-go for Indonesian people. It's a legend. It blends perfectly with your brows, no streak lines (imagine yourself making a sketch in your face) and the price is unbelievably cheap (for Indonesian), only Rp. 20.000,- for a long lasting investment around your eye brows. Even your mommy knows it.

Eye Brow pencil (black) from Viva Queen
Thus, keep it in mind to bring them along with you wherever you are, because for a gorgeous yet sophisticated lady like you have to be flawlessly charming inside and also outside ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird